Thursday, August 7, 2014

Reflection

Part 1: Reflection
I feel I have grown using the resources from this course. The textbook has some great ideas for implementing technology into a classroom environment. I have sent several resources to my staff already from the resources I learned. I am most interested in exploring more ways to create cross-curricular content for my site. I have several teachers who would be willing to work with me on this.

On the downside, I feel taking this course during the summer is difficult. There is so much content to absorb and so little time. I wish I had more time to devote to exploring new ideas in this field. I have to accept my shortfalls here, due to my own limitations at home. All in all though, I know I am walking away with more than I started with.

Part 2: Assess your performance
As for my performance I would assess myself at about a "B" level. I feel I contributed good content, but fell short with APA citing, timeliness, and responses to others.


No comments:

Post a Comment