Friday, September 26, 2014

Twitter for Professional Development



When I first started out on Twitter I spent my initial 6 months just lurking. I couldn't believe the content I was seeing. I found it overwhelming, but completely applicable. I started to follow people I met at conferences and people on specific chats. My bank of resources kept expanding. I finally took the leap to Tweet during a workshop I attended with Eric Sheninger, one very inspiring principal. I slowly became used to Tweeting and today find I would not know or be able to help as many educators had I not taken those first steps. The professional development I get from Twitter is essential to my continued growth. 

The hashtags I am following at the moment are:
#edtech


#edchat


#caedchat


#mlearning


#engchat


#makered


No comments:

Post a Comment