Wednesday, May 14, 2014

VW Explorer Agent

I started by going to one of the Freebie sites and felt the content to be too mature for me. I don't want to see half dressed models. I don't care for the style of clothing also being to revealing. So, I left there with a couple of donkeys and some spooky dragons.




I selected the Idaho link and chose to go to a world named Time Out. It was peaceful and displayed poster boards advertising upcoming concerts and photo contests. A world like this could be transformed into an educational scavenger hunt for any subject. I still don't care for some of the participants you encounter. One in particular was named "Lover" something and she had a very skimpy outfit on. You couldn't have that in a high school where we already are fighting so many dress code issues. 








 There were quite a few snakes on this side of the island, very scary.







 This is a sweet park. It has a full swing set and teeter-totter and a gazebo where you can play hopscotch with a dancing rat. Don't understand the rat part. I sat on the dock and was given a fishing pole. I don't believe I caught anything, but I have never been a patient fisherman.



 I did some painting out on the lawn of the lighthouse.

 This dog barks a lot.



 Again, here at the Pub, all around the outside were people passed out. I have students that do this at school they don't need to see it in an educational world. Of course, I wouldn't include a Pub in an alternative high school world.



My next stop was the Millhouse Beanery. Great place for relaxing and coffee. It even looked like they hosted open mich nights and other musicians. I loved all the old rustic woodwork. 





 Look at the beams and window casings, absolutely love this style.


In Mad City I found the streets deserted.  It was foggy and night time. Kind of eery.




 Weird rat looking guy.
 Some of the shops were open.




The next place I visited was The Palace of Tears. They had incredible dining rooms and entry ways and sculptures in the yard.




No comments:

Post a Comment