Sunday, April 27, 2014

Temple of Portunus

I spent a good time this afternoon in Second Life exploring the Temple of Portunus. What a beautiful adventure today. It was peaceful and serene. I took the archaeological walk, toured the Tempio di Vesta, toured the Hypogeum, went down and explored Fashion Art (that stuff is expensive, I hate shopping),  and took a walk through Psycho City. I don't know why they call it Psycho City, they had the best nature trail on the island. Later I went back and sat in the bathhouse for awhile. I guess I should have changed out of my uniform first, however, I didn't want to go shopping. The water was clear and the sunsets gorgeous, it seemed like a romantic get away. I went a bit crazy with the pictures today, but it was so amazing I didn't want to leave anything out.




 In the Hypogeum.

 Tempio Di Vesta


 Tempio Di Vesta


 Fashion Art Center



I can't believe someone actually recreated these images. Look at the ceiling.


 The sky, the water, nothing more beautiful.



 My kind of trail.



 Check out the floor.
The Bathhouse

What a great end to a fabulous vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment