Saturday, April 26, 2014

Space Elevator Bowness

Another incredible world in Second Life. I capped an oil spill and then my cap failed. I had to recap it again. I learned all about changing weather patterns, thunder, lightening, and volcanos. And even more excitement, taking a virtual trip into space. While I was flying around I landed in a small community I guess I wasn't supposed to be in. There weren't any "No Trespassing" signs, however, they kept teleporting me out and I received a message I was in an area I wasn't supposed to be. Absolutely incredible again.


 I passed on the scuba diving.



 I took the tram to the next stop.

 Teleported to an underwater exhibit of the manatee, reminded me of Sea World.

 Off to space we go.



 Check out the view from space.


 Studied some volcanos.


 Entered a zone I wasn't supposed to be in and was transported out.



No comments:

Post a Comment