Saturday, April 26, 2014

CAVE Island

CAVE Island was an amazing virtual world. I loved touring through the underground caves with bats and all. How to people build worlds like this? Do they physically recreate all of the terrain and add in the buildings or do they copy someone else's mod like you can in MineCraft? I also somehow managed to fall into another underground part of the world. I read through the presentation in this new cave and managed to find my way out.

Upon arrival to Cave Island



See the bats at the top of the picture?
Association for Educational Communications and Technology
Love the flamingos roaming around.
iNACOL Presentation
INACOL is the International Association for K-12 Online Learning
Learning some Korean
Virtual Arcade-You could spend all day here.
Coffee Break

After my exploring here, I need a class dedicated to creating worlds like these. If I could get students into a Virtual World experience like this, I would never have any disengagement, not to mention I would be everyone's favorite class.
















No comments:

Post a Comment